Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blame it on the Mommy Bloggers

Especially Kristen of Motherhood Uncensored and, yeah, maybe even Dooce... Seems that it's high time for me to publicly publish this thing.

Welcome to the Blogosphere, kiddo.

What you can expect:
  • Commentary about being a twin mom. The good, the bad and the really, really sticky.
  • Resources for the twin (and trips and quads) mom, dad, caregiver, etc. Stuff that's worked for us. And what hasn't.
  • Info on FOOD. This is my passion. (Besides the whole mommy thing, of course.)
  • The joys of Momtrepenuership. (Not a word, but should be. ) Lights, camera, t-shirts?! Um, yes. And they rock. My journey as a business woman with two 2-year olds in tow. Hang on tight.

Check back early and often. I dare you.

1 comment :

Steve Herbert said...

cool, will this make me famous?