Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Technicolor Tuesday" Debuts - Danger Dad

I thought it might be sort of fun to start a weekly photo feature but somehow I feel I need some sort of snazzy title in order to kick it off.

I am lame. I'm certain my grand total of 5 readers (Hello readers in India!) do not give a collective crap if this new blog feature has a snazzy title.

Anyhoodle, I thought I might call it "Kodak Moment Monday." Or maybe "Film for Friday", although I haven't used actual film in at least 6 years, maybe more. "Photo Friday" might be a little too obvious and simple but it could get the job done. Then there's "Technicolor Tuesday." Not great but works the best.

So, without further adieu... Some pics...



Why we call Danger Dad Danger Dad:












His idea of taking the kids out to play? Take them to the nearest construction site and let them play on the equipment. These pics were sent from his phone. Apparently hard hats are optional.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

As one of your "5 readers" I like Technicolor Tuesday...

Danger Dad is definitely nurturing the next generation of fearless.