Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big. Quiet. News.

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation.

I'm officially embarking on one of my business ideas and I can't wait to tell you about it.

Should I?

I mean, it's an awesome idea, fills a giant, gaping niche and wholly original but not yet ready to be fired out of a cannon for the whole world to enjoy.

And I just don't want someone to beat me to the punch.

I'm not a procrastinator and I don't plan on sitting on this super-terrific idea forever but let's face it: I've got a lot of irons in the fire these days. Mostly red-hot irons named J and S.

Not to mention the care and feeding of Danger Dad.

So, I will embark (big-time creative meeting tonight, setting launch timeline and goals and such) and tell you what I can.

When I can.

And please, root me on. I will trumpet the good news from the rafters in due time.

2 comments :

kritty said...

Gaping Niche! You go!! Maybe we should do a trade... I'm sure I want one!! :) {{oh, and I'm going to try that quiche!}}

Moxie Mommy said...

Trade! Yeah! Your stuff is awesome... Maybe when add a third kid we can talk. :)